The Anointing of Yesterday’s Man insures nothing will change
In anarchist circles, there is a saying: “If elections changed anything, voting would be illegal.” Super Tuesday’s results appear to validate that claim.
In all the coverage of Tuesday’s primaries, I don’t think I heard a word about what Joe Biden stood for. That’s because there’s not a hair’s breadth of difference between Donald J. Trump and Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
Branko Marcetic, author of Yesterday’s Man: the Case Against Joe Biden, supports this fact in 200 pages of fully researched detail. His long career not only proves he’s more than willing to give Republicans what they want, but he has also tried to outdo the likes of Ronald Reagan and G.W. Bush.
IT MEANS THAT WHETHER YOU VOTE FOR BIDEN OR TRUMP, THE STATUS QUO WILL PREVAIL. AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOUR SERVITUDE.
- Joe Biden long ago abandoned the New Deal and aligned himself with the “conservative”, neoliberal new world order.
- Lower taxes, especially for corporations (same as Trump).
- Less government (i.e. cut social security, medicare.. same as Trump).
- Less government interference in the marketplace (i.e. deregulation..same as Trump)
- Preserving full-spectrum dominance: that is, keep our Roman Empire like control of the world with our military. Uncle Joe will not cut military spending, the same as Trump.
- Drugs: he advocated that a drug czar should supersede that the Attorney General and wanted to enlist the FBI, DEA, Coast Guard, Treasury, and even the NSA to fight the “war on drugs.” African-Americans suffered more drug arrests than all other groups, ruining countless Black lives.
- Crime: Uncle Joe bragged that his crime bill in the 1990s included the death penalty for 51 offenses. The NAACP and the ACLU lobbied against his bill. Jaywalking was not included among the capital offenses.
- Uncle Joe made sure that students couldn’t get rid of student loans through bankruptcy protection. Thanks, Joe. Do you work for the banks? Yes, I do.
Let’s breathe and stay peaceful. Let’s learn from Gandhi. Let’s occupy Congress, the Pentagon, and Wall Street. The 2020 elections are a scam, a fraud, a distraction. Let’s picket polling places. Boycott the election as fraudulent. No mandate. Illegal. The world produces enough for everybody. People want peace and prosperity.
The problem is the Donald Trumps and Joe Bidens of the world, kneeling before the Power Elite, who operate behind the curtain.